Adventure Time!

A blog about the world. According to me. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good Bye for a While.

Dear readers,

I am about to depart on a amazing adventure. Tomorrow morning I leave for a ten day hike in the Himalayas. Me, and my four companions will be walking, learning, and exploring the whole way. I plan to learn and see a lot, not only about the world but about myself as well. The only down side to this wonderful adventure is that I won't have access to the Internet and consiqently to you. I'm not sure how long it will be until I will be able to write again and I will try to do so as soon as possible but I promise that it will be well worth the wait and that when I return I will hopefully have some truly amazing stories to tell you. But for now, I have nothing else to say so stay safe, stay happy, stay strong.

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels, my dear one. I will look forward to the tales you will tell. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels my dear niece. Can't wait to hear of your adventures. If Poppa Bob could read this he would be basking in envious memories!

    XOXOX
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Have an AWESOME trip and email us when you get home!
    Love! The Moon

    ReplyDelete